28 August 2017
International Marketing of High Technology Products and Innovations
- Strategy and corporate culture in high tech firms.
- Partnerships and alliances.
- Marketing research in high tech markets.
- Understanding high tech customers.
- Product development and management issues in high tech
- Pricing considerations in high tech markets.
- Advertising and promotion in high tech markets.
Contac person: Mrs. Veronika Kojo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final-year Bachelo's and Master's students of business administration from all over the world.
Course aims to provide a deep understanding of the functions of marketing regarding challenges and opportunities in high technology products and markets.
EUR 895: The LUT Summer School for students from partner universities: for 3 - 4 weeks: tuition EUR 895 + accommodation EUR 500. For 2 weeks: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 400.
EUR 995: The LUT Summer School for students from non-partner universities: for 3 - 4 weeks: tuition EUR 995 + accommodation EUR 500. For 2 weeks: tuition EUR 795 + accommodation EUR 400.