30 August 2013
Leading and Designing Organisations
The technological and demographic changes along with globalization and economic crisis have impacted the organizational environment and their strategies. Business organizations today require leadership, vision, adaptability, and coordination on a scale never before imagined. In this regard, the major challenge is how to design the organization to cope up with the complex and dynamic business realities. The course is designed to help you understand how organizations work from the inside in terms of strategies, structure, system, culture and human resource.
Ajay Kumar Jain, Aarhus University / Management Development Institute, India
This course will facilitate the development of knowledge, skills and competencies in the following areas.
1. Understanding the nature, determinants and outcomes, of the structure and processes of the organization as a whole.
2. Appreciation of the macro organizational issues involved in the change and transformation processes of organizations.
3. Use the above two basic competencies for a higher level competency for reconfiguring organizations in terms of its design characteristics so as to assure corporate excellence.
4. Inculcating competencies for developing appropriate intervention strategies for development
5. Developing leadership competencies to effectively manage and lead the development process
EUR 0: Students on a bilateral exchange programme do not have to pay. Freemovers are obliged to pay participation fees while tuition fees only apply to freemovers from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland.