31 July 2015
Interior Decoration and Styling - IED Madrid
The Summer Program in Interior Decoration and Styling resolves around the production of interior design projects and the processes wich take place alongside them:
1. Introduction to the concept of space and ways to approach the project.
2. Analysis, assessment and reflection as tools in the creative process:Typologies, prototypes, prior experiences.
3. Researching and experimenting with the elements used, establishing spatial and functional relationships.
4. Projects methods and techniques.
5. Practical implementation of the methodology.
Everybody interested in acquiring basic knowledge of interior stylism, based on creative, flexible and practical foundations.
The principal objective of the Summer Program in Interior Decoration and Styling is to acquire the theoretical, technological and project tools necessary for taking on professional work in the field of interior architecture and decoration.
EUR 2100: Enrollment and tuition