25 July 2014
At this course you will work in a multinational team on tasks about motivation and personal development. Teamwork
is a very popular way of cooperation in modern companies. The course will help you to improve you improving your
personal skills and self-confidence in order to be a valuable member during the group work, as well as to be able to
lead others to the desired goal.
- university students of all educations
- graduates from institution of higher education (universities)
- high school pupils (18+)
To discuss and use different tools to create self-development and to understand the elements of developing other
employees in an organization.
Student can choose either to be graded according to the Danish grading standards or to receive the approved/failed
To approve the course student needs to comply the following:
- all necessary assignments must be approved by the teacher
- the Course Project needs to be handed in before the deadline and presented in front of the class, a short written
description of the project needs to be prepared as well
- full attendance during the course
Everyday attendance is compulsory. In case of illness documentation from a doctor is required, and only one day off
could be accepted.
To receive a specific grade, besides mentioned above, student has to attend an official oral examination, where
questions about theoretical aspects of the Course Project will be asked.
EUR 100: Depending on Participation Type