15 July 2014
At Mobile Application course you will have wide opportunity to get inside Android software of smartphones and
tablets, and adjust it according to your preferences. You will be able to create games, make galleries, etc. – whatever
you like. The only limit is your skills and knowledge. Therefore in order to join the course you need to have at least 1
semester of programming before, or for instance completed the SDJ or LRL course.
University students with knowledge of programming, client server and computer network.
- To give the student knowledge about the technical details of the Android platform, the tool chain and Android
Virtual Device Manager (AVD).
- To gain knowledge of the common sensors on Android devices.
- To design, implement and test Android Applications (apps).
- To gain knowledge about designing and implementing user interfaces.
Student can choose either to be graded according to the Danish grading standards or to receive the approved/failed
To approve the course student needs to comply the following:
- all necessary assignments must be approved by the teacher
- the Course Project needs to be handed in before the deadline and presented in front of the class, a short written
description of the project needs to be prepared as well
- full attendance during the course
Everyday attendance is compulsory. In case of illness documentation from a doctor is required, and only one day off
could be accepted.
To receive a specific grade, besides mentioned above, student has to attend an official oral examination, where
questions about theoretical aspects of the Course Project will be asked.
EUR 100: Depending on Participation Type