27 May 2016
Social Media and Media planning
This course focuses on core theoretical principles in the social media landscape.
For more details, contact Cécile Steyer, Summer Term Manager: email@example.com
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• explore and master practical social media skills;
• analyse a media organisation in terms of its economic, political, social, cultural, and competitive environments;
• apply the key concepts of media marketing;
• understand the stakes of social media for the media ecosystem;
• elaborate on and practice a content production strategy via social media; and
• promote information using appropriate communication channels.
4 ECTS- 2US credits
EUR 0: no tuition fees for students from Audencia's partner institutions
EUR 500: 500 euros/module for free movers