25 May 2018
Cross Cultural Management
This course covers the challenge of interacting, managing and leading across cultural differences and national boundaries. Cultural differences are hard to understand because, although their consequences are obvious, it is not easy to analyze, describe or categorize them. Culture is actually highly complex. For future manager, being aware of the variety of issues and opportunities that arise when we take action outside our own culture is a key factor for success.
Please contact Cécile STEYER, summer term manager for more details: email@example.com
upper undergraduate students.
At the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- consider the importance of intercultural communication
- learn to think across cultural differences
- improve soft skills while doing business abroad
- apply their understanding of cultural differences to evaluate the challenges and opportunities of doing business in different countries
- negotiate across different cultures
- analyze cases dealing with cross-cultural issues and to apply the learning to practical business situations; they will develop a greater intercultural sensitivity and empathy.
4 ECTS-2 US credits
EUR 0: No tuition fees for students from Audencia's partner institutions
EUR 500: 500 euros/module for free movers