28 July 2017
Additive Manufacturing – 3D Printing
- terminology used in additive manufacturing
- most common methods, processes and equipment
- principles of utilisation of additive manufacturing in product design
- economical aspects of additive manufacturing
- practical cases and applications
- future possibilities of additive manufacturing
Contact person of the LUT Summer School: Mrs. Veronika Kojo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final-year Bachelor's and Master's students with background knowledge in technology.
After having passed this course a student should know basic technologies of additive manufacturing (AM) 3D printing.
EUR 895: The LUT Summer School for students from partner universities: for 3 - 4 weeks: tuition EUR 895 + accommodation EUR 500. For 2 weeks: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 400.
EUR 995: The LUT Summer School for students from non-partner universities: for 3 - 4 weeks: tuition EUR 995 + accommodation EUR 500. For 2 weeks: tuition EUR 795 + accommodation EUR 400.