2 August 2015
Management and Leadership European Summer Academy
Management and Leadership European Summer Academy (MLESA) offers a great chance for Asian university students to come to Prague, Czech Republic and be a part of a sophisticated project. MLESA gives young people the opportunity to be involved in all spheres of a successful businessman of the future – management and leadership skills, practical experiences in companies, business English and global thinking of sharing cultures. We are specialized in relationships between Europe and Asia and take into account all specifics and needs of students. Our program combines theory and praxis and we offer students a certificate that provides them with a better chance in the labour market.
MLESA is patronised by the Czech University of Life Sciences and the word-wide Czech companies and it will take place from 12. 7. till 2. 8. 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Asian students (Korea, Taiwan, China...) of economic, business and marketing studies. We welcome also students interested into international trade and European culture.
MLESA gives young people the opportunity to be involved in all spheres of a successful businessman of the future – management and leadership skills, practical experiences in companies, business English and global thinking of sharing cultures.
EUR 1190: The fee covers:
- Educational program and materials
- Intensive business English course
- Accomodation and food (3 meals a day)
- Supervision 24/7 by native English speakers and organisators
- Lecturers and management of the MLESA
- Workshops from external environment
- Special events (such as trip to the Český Krumluv and Kutná Hora including transportation, social events etc.)