5 August 2016
Digital Marketing and Strategy across Cultures
Our intensive two-week summer programme, conducted entirely in English, features:
• Internationally focused courses in digital marketing and strategy.
• Company visits to leading Chinese corporations like Lenovo and Tencent QQ.
• Top faculty from Audencia Nantes and Beijing Institute of Technology, and accomplished visiting professors from across the globe, including South Korea, Australia, and Japan.
• Optional Mandarin Chinese language training.
• Cultural activities
• Guided excursions to important landmarks in Beijing and the surrounding area each Saturday.
• Curriculum at bachelor’s and master’s levels.
Contact Corinne Peghaire for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
upper undergraduate students
In today’s world where digitization of machine, vehicle, other elements of physical world is becoming more common, to compete effectively firms must identify critical digital and social challenges and leverage these elements that make it easier for consumers to access relevant and timely information, connect with people they care about and willingly engage in brand-building behavior. After successfully completing the program, you will be prepared to incorporate social and digital into your global business strategy.
6 ECTS - 3 US
EUR 1000: fees for students from partner universities, including: Housing in Beijing, three meals per day, and excursions
EUR 1500: fees for free movers, including: Housing in Beijing, three meals per day, and excursions