13 August 2016
Fashion Design: ' Creating a Collection'
In this class, students will create a small fashion collection, or group of related outfits or items. Starting with inspiration images, students will work independently, collaboratively and with instructor guidance through matching garment design with fabric and function, and sketching their ideas. Students will design garment variations and refine ideas into a small collection of garments with a unified theme.
Istanbul Aydin University Fine Arts Faculty - Guest Lecturer Seattle College US
Interest in clothing and fashion. Drawing skills are helpful but not necessary. All University students at undergraduate and post graduate level.
Create a notebook showing development of a small collection or group of related outfits or items
• Sketch, develop a theme, and gather inspiration
• Illustrate designs accurately with instructor guidance
• Practice design variations and brainstorming around a theme
• Refine the final selected garments into a small collection displaying a balance of unity and variety and representing the student’s unique voice
EUR 635: Enrollment Cost: 640 USD + 50 USD for course matarial(Including
-Tuition 50 class hours
- Superior Hostel Accommodation ( With swimming pool,Free WI-FI,Flat Screen TV, Gymm ,laundry)
- Course Materials
- Free Museum Entrance Cards
- 2 Sigtseeing Tours ( Bosphorus Boat Tour & Hıstorical Peninsula Tour )
- Graduation Reception & Certificates
- Ammenities ( Delightful Bag, T Shirt, Notebook etc )
Early Registration Discounted Cost: 640 USD
For every 5 paying student from the same university 1 scholarship will be granted for the 6.Student