26 July 2016
World University Preparation
World University Preparation (WUP) advises students about where and how to apply to university. WUP provides international students with the best possible chance of applying to leading UK institutions.
A mix of 1:1 tutorials, small-group classes, UCAS application workshops and university style lectures guide students through the application system and provide an insight into life as an undergraduate at a top UK university.
World University Preparation requires an upper-intermediate level of English (B2).
The age range for students is 16-18.
The course is intended for students that are serious about attending university in the United Kingdom.
The course content is divided into several main areas for students to study. Each topic is delivered as a lecture to the whole student body, or as an interactive workshop in smaller groups. Please note that some specific topics may be altered or adapted during the summer.
GBP 1470: Course fees are per week and include the following:
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the College
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available throughout the College
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports
- Laundry once a week
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- 1:1 and small group tuition
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials