15 April 2017
Leadership & Innovation
The course aims to give a general understanding of basic principles of innovations management and leadership as a mean of ensuring the synergies between different competencies and teach students the recent problems related to impact of leadership to creation of innovation and vice versa. During the course the concept of innovation as a main source of competitiveness and leadership as an ability to manage effectively the human resources and its treatment as a main source of innovations will be covered systematically. The course is designed in two parts which will provide students the opportunity to learn the theoretical part and practical trainings.
Istanbul Aydin University Lecturer Mrs Azadeh Taghinia & Guest Lecturer Miss Laura Gudelytė (Mykolas Romeris University,Vilnius, Lithuania)
Anyone who wants to increase his/her knowledge on creative and evaluate the development potential of creative technology to carry out innovative projects.
• Understand leading and leadership.
• Evaluate the leadership practices required for innovation and change in organizations.
• Enhance the creative and innovative thinking skills.
• Be familiar with processes and methods of creative problem solving: observation, definition, representation, evaluation and decision making.
• Promote communication skills.
• Discuss about the challenges of organization to face innovation.
EUR 350: Fee Includes ;
25 lecture hours of tuition
3 Nights 4 day stay in a 5 star hotel in Cappadocia on Full Board Basis
4 Nights stay in a superior hostel on BB basis in Istanbul
All course materials
Daily Tour in Cappadocia on Sunday & Evening Boat Tour and Dinner in Istanbul