26 July 2019
Game Design – from Concepts to Implementation
Master's level course by LUT University.
- Introduction to game design game elements analysis.
- Introduction to interface design and game interaction design.
- Introduction to Unity3D: 2D and 3D scene construction, game logic, asset management, gameobject scripting, physics and
- Implementation of a simple game in Unity3D.
Contact person of the LUT Summer School: Mrs. Veronika Kojo, email@example.com.
Final-year Bachelor's and Master's students with background knowledge in technology.
After the course, student will be able to:
- Understand the basics of game design, the process, general concepts, architectures and infrastructures within the game design.
- Estimate technical requirements for videogames.
- Prototype a simple game.
EUR 895: For students from partner universities: 3–4 weeks: tuition EUR 895 + accommodation EUR 500; 2 weeks: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 400.
EUR 995: For students from non-partner universities: 3–4 weeks: tuition EUR 995 + accommodation EUR 500; for 2 weeks: tuition EUR 795 + accommodation EUR 400.