10 July 2020
Design Thinking for Business Transformation - IED Barcelona
Innovation. Problem-solving. Creativity. Co-Creation. Customer value. These concepts have tremendous impact in today’s business strategy. They are the ingredients that spur new growth opportunities, optimize business processes and create strong connections with customers. They are obvious, yet diffuse.We see these words everywhere we look today. But what do they really define? Are they real? Do they have any real impact on business or are they just a series of trendy words slapped on company slogans, advertisements, and annual reports?
This Professional Summer Course is designed for professionals working in Sales, Human Resources, Innovation, R+I+D, Marketing, Communications, business development, Design and Management departments willing to work at a strategic level.
- Gain better insights on existing/future customers
- Understand customer needs/problems and wants/emotions
- Enhance company value by identifying and acting on new opportunities efficiently
- How to lead teams through the creative process
- Distinguish between experience phase and implementation phase
- Prototype fast to clarify concepts and get valued feedback
- Validate and sell the ultimate story to stakeholders
EUR 1200: Enrollment Fee: 500 €
Tuition Fee: 700 €
Please visit official website to get all information on scholarship opportunities.