23 November 2019
Venice Architecture Biennale
Venice is THE destination of 2018. You will be among the first to discover new talents and review projects from star-architecture studios.Top architects and designers visit the Biennale for a reason. From May until November the city offers an incredible concentration of industry best projects and exhibitions.
Learn about behind the scenes of the most prestigious exhibition in the world. The course allows you to experience the event, meet organisers and participants as well as see the most forward-thinking projects from 70+ countries.
The course is constructed by James Taylor-Foster Contemporary curator at ArkDes, Sweden's national centre for architecture and design and former European editor-at-large at ArchDaily. In 2016 he co-curated the Nordic Pavilion at the 15th Biennale Architet
The courses are open for anyone with an interest in art and architecture. Your peers come from all backgrounds and are international, curious and inquisitive minds that are looking to expand their knowledge. Many of them will be responsible for managing and advancing best projects in art, design and architecture.
1. Enrich your perspective on current trends in Art, Architecture and the Venice Biennale.
2. Get inspired by reviewing and evaluating the best architecture practices in the world.
3. Get exclusive insights and learn you practical skills in a short period of time.
4. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
5. Have an unforgettable time in Venice outside the classroom: immerse yourself in creative and cultural activities or relax at famous Lido beach. For anybody who wishes to explore Italy, Florence, Siena and Milan are within proximity.
EUR 950: Tuition fee is 950 euro per week. The fee covers the classes, course materials, visa support, access to archives and library, all passes to cultural institutions, welcome breakfast and a boat ride around Venice. If wished for, we can organise a nice single/double accommodation for EUR 500 per 7 nights or recommend suitable options from EUR25 per night.
There is a small number of scholarships available. Contact us at email@example.com for more info.