28 January 2022
Doing Business in Russiablended course
Within this winter course you will gain knowledge about Russian business, culture, identity, national history, government, customs and traditions.
1) Doing e-Business in Russia
The goal of this course is to provide students information about e-commerce market entry strategies in Russia. Trainings will provide knowledge and skills in working with the main tools and channels for promoting a good or service in a digital environment.
2) Entrepreneurship in Russia
The main goal of this course is to acquaint students with the theory of entrepreneurship and provide them with practical skills in opening and doing business in Russia.
3) Business Marketing (with emphasis to Russian market)
This course is aimed at developing students’ competences in making a marketing strategy from a scratch based on the marketing-mix. Intensive training focused on building up their skills in conducting marketing research, interpreting the results and organizing the work of marketing department in fit with the results provided. Students get acquainted with the uniqueness of marketing in Russia.
4)B2C and B2B Branding
During this seminar students will gain knowledge on specifics of consumer behavior in the Russian Federation, learn features of brand design and communication in b2c and b2b markets, and become skilled to make decisions about brand localization for Russian consumers.
Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD;
Alex Krasnov, Assistant Professor;
Vladimir Shchegolev, Associate Professor, Director of the Graduate School of Technology Entrepreneurship IAMT.
The course is opened for Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
EUR 270: Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Winter School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.