16 August 2019
on course website
Software engineering – Continuous Delivery and DevOps
Do you want to learn about modern software engineering practices and tools from professional software developers? Join our summer course on Continuous Software Delivery and DevOps organized by Praqma and SDU.
You will learn about developer mindset and cutting-edge tools in hands-on exercises on the best practices of the modern era of Continuous Delivery and DevOps together with the industry. You will learn tips and tricks from professionals from Praqma about how to use Git, Docker, Jenkins and more.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
• Construct a continuous delivery pipeline and apply it on a small software project
• Apply professional tools for build, test, and deployment automation
• Demonstrate DevOps mindset
• Compare Continuous Delivery and DevOps with other software engineering approaches, describe their prerequisites, benefits and barriers
• Explain how continuous delivery can support innovation experiments and value creation
TEACHING AND INSTRUCTION METHOD
The Faculty of Engineering has adopted a student-centred approach to learning, and teaching is based on problem based project work. The experimental work, data analysis and reporting will be done in teams of 3-4 persons.
The course welcomes advanced level bachelor students and master students who have completed at least two years of engineering studies. Basic understanding of coding is required but this is not a programming course.
EUR 0: Exchange students from a partner university pay no tuition. Guest students pay tuition fees. Tuition vary according to course and your nationality. Read more on official website.Register for this course
on course website