24 July 2020
Fashion Photography - IED Barcelona
The Summer Course in Fashion Photography presents a broad, creative vision of all the components needed to be able to produce and obtain a competitive fashion image for the publishing world, fashion house campaigns and commercial, product and street style photography.
There will be exercises that cover the artistic and technical aspects from the point of view of photography, as well as features of other disciplines associated with fashion shootings, such as styling, make-up and hairdressing, art direction, production and post-production, etc.
Students and professionals in architecture, design, interior decoration, communications, retail, branding and visual merchandising company managers and others who want to specialise in fashion photography in order to cope effectively with an increasingly competitive, changing field.
The students must have a knowledge of design at the professional or academic level, and how image processing programs operate.
- To understand the artistic aspects of fashion photography
- To know how to apply photographic technical know-how.
- To get to know the outstanding photographers in the fashion world.
- To understand the profession of fashion photographer
- To study the trends in fashion photography
- To direct fashion shootings
- To develop concepts to work in teams
- To understand the basic ideas behind styling, make-up and hairdressing for shootings
- To take control of the various stages of production
- To acquire a knowledge of post-production and retouching
EUR 3100: Enrollment Fee: € 1.000,00
Fee: € 2.100,00
Please visit official website to get all informations on scholarship opportunities.