24 July 2020
Sustainable Fashion - IED Barcelona
The concept of sustainability is gaining ground in our society. For a great many reasons, which include consumers growing more responsible, laws getting stricter and waning resources becoming more expensive, sustainable development is rising as one of the key factors for companies to survive and gain a competitive advantage over their competition in the near future.
In the fashion world, sustainability is a complex issue as it affects every stage of the product’s life cycle: design, material procurement, production, logistics, use and end of life.
To ensure sustainability is successfully implemented in our companies, the technical and specific know‑how it requires must also come with a strategic vision and a new understanding of the fashion business.
Sustainable fashion is such a broad concept that it requires in-depth training, which is now available in classroom format for the first time in Spain thanks to this specialisation course.
- Graduates in fashion design, business management, marketing and communication.
- Specialists in fashion products.
- Fashion entrepreneurs seeking a new approach for their production processes, techniques and methodologies and for their business.
- Other professionals proving their experience in the field of fashion design and/or business management, sustainability, CSR, communication or marketing.
- To equip students with a set of skills they will need to promote, develop and manage sustainability, both in individual projects and within an organisation.
- To provide the basic knowledge and methodological tools needed to begin developing and managing sustainability projects, from creating new products and services to defining new business models or redefining existing processes, always applying a systemic approach.
EUR 1850: Enrollment Fee: € 600
Fee: € 1.250
Please visit official website to get all information on scholarship opportunities.