12 July 2020
Intercultural Communication in Business
The course offers an opportunity to raise students’ cross-cultural awareness and enhance their intercultural communicative competence in international business settings. The program aims to acquire essential skills and competences necessary for working in a modern global community. The efficiency of cross-cultural communication processes clearly determines the success of business in international settings. To get the most from intercultural communication in business students need a deep knowledge of culture systems and its applications in a different environment. The program includes numerous opportunities to apply and develop skills through practical tasks.
Sandra Kilina - course coordinator;
Highly qualified professors renowned by the government:
Yulia V. Pilippova, associate professor.
Students and interns of Business and/or Communication programs;
Those who want to upgrade their basic knowledge with foreign experience;
People interested in educational tourism.
1. Excellent academic teaching and facilities for practical classes, friendly atmosphere make ETU LETI the right place for international students.
2. Students will benefit from visiting Saint Petersburg, the cultural capital of Russia and being involved in the educational program delivered by ETU LETI, one of the leading educational and scientific centers in Russia
3. The course will raise students’ awareness of cross-cultural issues to prepare them to communicate in global situations, develop skills required to manage successfully in international and intercultural contexts.
4. The course offers an exciting fusion of skills and experience that could accelerate career.
5. The course intends to establish a model, or approach, which can be applied to intercultural communication regardless of situation, culture or country.
72 academic hours, 2 weeks.
EUR 420: Original Russian price for comparison: 30 000 RUR
includes training, excursion program, study materials, migration support.