2 August 2019
The course provides the opportunity to attend intensive academic program, which is composed of different lectures in nuclear engineering with experience from professors and experts from the Russian Federation and European countries, with different opinions and approach.
The covered topics:
1. Generation II, III, IV reactors.
2. Technology of NPP with Fast Reactors.
3. Reactor Physics.
4. Nuclear Fuels.
5. Nuclear Fuel Cycles.
6. Nuclear Safety.
Contact persons - coordinators: Mrs. Alena Aleshina (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mrs. Ekaterina Sokolova (email@example.com).
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor, Master Degree and PhD students with specialized background in Nuclear Engineering
EUR 740: The participation fee includes tuition fee, course material, company visit and cultural program. Tuition fee is fixed in rubles (55 000 RUB for 3 weeks and 40 000 RUB for 2 weeks) and in EUR depends on a currency exchange rate and can vary.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city;
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Trip to Peterhof, world famous for its fountains;
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue;
- Excursion to beautiful suburbs near St. Petersburg with the palaces' visit. Pushkin / Pavlovsk / Oranienbaum;
- Campus tour;
- Russian language & culture class;
- Closing Ceremony in art space.
Early Bird fee till 1st of May. No scholarships