7 February 2020
The course provides the opportunity to attend intensive academic program, which is composed of different lectures in nuclear engineering with experience from professors and experts from the Russian Federation and European countries, with different opinions and approach.
The covered topics:
1. Generation II, III, IV reactors.
2. Technology of NPP with Fast Reactors.
3. Reactor Physics.
4. Nuclear Fuels.
5. Nuclear Fuel Cycles.
6. Nuclear Safety.
Contact persons - coordinators: Mrs. Alena Aleshina (email@example.com), Mrs. Ekaterina Sokolova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor, Master Degree and PhD students with specialized background in Nuclear Engineering
Participants will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the winter school and all necessary documentation to validate the course at their home university.
EUR 540: The participation fee includes tuition fee, course material, company visit and cultural program. Tuition fee is fixed in rubles (40 000 RUB) and in EUR depends on a currency exchange rate and can vary.
The cultural program includes:
- Sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg;
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Trip to Pushkin, world famous for its Amber Room;
- Company visit;
- Campus tour;
- Russian language & culture class;
- Closing Ceremony in art space.
Early Bird fee till 10 of November. No scholarships