16 August 2019
Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development
This program offers training in the field of energy efficiency technologies and renewable energy. You will gain essential technical skills in this area as well as study financial, marketing and managerial aspects of modern business. Multidisciplinary approach, critical review of existing practice throughout the program will enable you to come up with original and creative solutions to problems within the energy sector.
Cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city;
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue;
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues;
- Campus tour.
Coordinator: Mr. Sultan Makoev (email@example.com)
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Basic knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering is required.
- Good command of English is required. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
EUR 540: It includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.