28 January 2022
Smart Manufacturing and Digital Futureblended course
The program provides students fundamental and applied research activities in the field of intelligent robotics and control systems; practicing innovative technologies and hard- and software solutions for the problems of industrial automation and high-tech industrial control systems. Students analyze the interactive environment of cyber-physical and robotic systems to create new solutions and mathematical models in the field of intelligent robotics and control systems. Teams of students studies and demonstrate technologies of industrial object remote control, group control of team behavior of collaborative robots and situational control in conditions of uncertainty in the framework of applied developments.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Vyacheslav V. Potekhin, Associate Professor, Director of Centre SPbPU-FESTO;
Vladimir N. Khokhlpvskiy, Associate Professor (SPbPU);
Vadim A. Onufriev, Associate Professor (SPbPU);
Anatolijs Zabašta, Dr. sc.ing. (Riga Technical University).
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
EUR 270: Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Winter School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.