12 September 2019
Entrepreneurship and Technology Leadership
Summer School on Entrepreneurship and Technology Leadership will show participants the way how to commercialize their ideas by guiding them through the processes of ideation, investigating the market, raising finance and presenting their ideas. Participants go through the full cycle of state of the art innovation methods (co-creation, design thinking, business modelling) to develop their innovations and inspire their entrepreneurial mindset. We match each team with a mentor who helps you to think through a business idea. The international group of participants provide an inspirational atmosphere.
Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience of:
- Creative thinking;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Investigating the market;
- Business modelling skills for high tech projects;
- Project team work and cross-cultural communication;
- Presentation for venture investors skills.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city;
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence, famous for its palace and park ensemble.
Coordinators: Mr. Vladimir Shchegolev (email@example.com) and Ms. Ekaterina Burova (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Good command of English is required. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
EUR 410: It includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.