2 August 2019
The program provides students with a challenging task of creating a proof of concept prototype of a raw idea from scratch in 15 days of intense group workflow.
The workflow will include:
Lectures on digital fabrication;
Methods of rapid prototyping;
Also, program accepts student ideas for realization so it’s a great opportunity for student entrepreneurs.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city.
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Pub Quiz in the city center of St. Petersburg.
- Visit to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant.
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues.
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue (optional, for extra price).
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit the outstanding Catherine Palace with glorious Amber room (optional, for extra price).
As. prof. Polina Dyatlova;
Gleb Miroshnik, Digital Engineering Specialist;
Petr Maximov, Digital Engineering Specialist.
Students are expected to have at least 1 year of university-level studies.
EUR 680: Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.