17 November 2019
Sustainable Business Development: Smart Future for All
International Autumn School is one of the unique opportunities provided by Graduate School of Economics and Management Ural Federal University, holding prestigious membership and accreditations from EFMD and AACSB. The Autumn School is designed by the team of Interactional Economics and Business and co-organised by its students and GSEM team. The programme of the School is developed for students wishing to acquire knowledge on how to run sustainable international business. This large-scale event will take place from November 7th till November 17th, 2019.
The programme of the International Autumn School consists of 5 modules devoted to the appropriate topics:
- Business Strategies and Sustainability
- Effective Business Communications
- Employability for Smart Future
- Creative Innovations in Smart Cities
- Digital and Agile Business Solutions
The programme of International Autumn School includes:
- interactive sessions;
- master-classes and field visits to corporate partners industrial facilities;
- special pitch sessions on the topics of the course;
- cultural activities for acquaintance and immersion in the Russian mentality;
- group project battle to be presented to mixed academic and corporate jury.
Zhanna Belyaeva, PhD, Associate Professor at Graduate School of Economics and Management, Ural Federal University, Director for BA EPAS Accredited Programme «International Economics and Business»
Students of senior bachelor years and master degrees
The programme is aimed at exchanging knowledge, establishing new international contacts, and discussing research on sustainable smart business development.
EUR 270: For students of GSEM partner universities
EUR 350: For other participants
No scholarships available