31 July 2021
on course website
Italian Language and Culture
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, this course has been postponed to 2021.
New dates and new application deadline will be published in October 2020.
The intensive courses of Italian of the Summer School are planned according to the aims and objectives of the Common European Framework and are therefore divided
into A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
Students will be divided into groups by means of an entry test.
Compared to ordinary courses offered by the CLI during the academic year, intensive summer courses are characterized by some specific features:
- a reduced number of students, to favor individualized teaching and to cater for individual needs
- an increased use of recreational activities in teaching
- a special focus on communicative and pragmatic aspects and, as a consequence, an enhancement of all skills, especially oral, both receptive and productive
- special attention to the cultural and local dimension, to encourage students to autonomously gain experience of the surrounding context
- connection, introduction and/or reinforcement of activities, content and themes offered in other parts of the program (cultural seminars) to integrate the various components of the educational plan
Prof. Silvia Bruti
The Summer School is open to university students and professionals. Students preparing for Italian Universities enrolment may also apply (min. 18 years old).
The Italian Language and Culture Summer School aims to give its participants an experience of Italian language and culture in a unique setting. Classes will take place in via S. Maria 36, a few steps from Miracle Square, and the world famous Leaning Tower.
EUR 1000: Fees 750 euro + Accomodation 250 euro
AvailableRegister for this course
on course website