12 August 2021
on course website
IELTS Preparation (B2 → B2+)
Do you need to prepare for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam or are you looking to improve your score? Our IELTS preparation training is designed to help you prepare for the various parts of the exam in a structured and thorough way. Learn about the set-up of the exam, practise test-taking strategies and develop your English language skills on a variety of exam subjects. The classes, in small groups of up to 16 students with a qualified trainer, are dynamic and practical, focused on the knowledge and skills needed in order to pass the exam.
The IELTS Preparation training focuses on:
- listening (comprehension, supporting ideas, important details);
- structure (revision of tenses, completing sentences and grammatical reviews);
- reading (comprehension, inferences, vocabulary);
- writing (analysing exam questions, organising and developing ideas in standard English);
- speaking (keeping up a conversation, language of discussion, vocabulary);
- exam strategies (timing, avoiding misleading answers).
This course is suitable for people who have reached CEFR level B2 or higher.
An English language proficiency test, consisting of multiple choice questions and writing assignments, must be completed in advance to determine your level. A teacher will assess your language skills and give personal advice about the most appropriate English course. Please keep in mind it can take up to 5 working days to assess your level.
In the unfortunate event we cannot offer the course on location, a virtual classroom setting will be available for language courses. Check the course description for more information.
Marc Gebuis, MSc
This training course helps you improve your English skills and prepare for the IELTS exam. If you need to improve your score, the teacher helps you develop the required skills.
EUR 585: Course + course materials
EUR 350: Housing fee (optional)
on course website