13 August 2021
on course website
IELTS Preparation (B2 → B2+)
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, this course has been postponed to 2021.
Do you need to prepare for the IELTS exam or improve your score? Enjoy doing this during our structured in depth IELTS preparation course.You learn about the set-up of the exam, practise test-taking strategies and develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills on the range of subjects relevant for the exam. The course is suitable for people who have reached CEF-level B2 or higher.
The IELTS exam training focuses on:
- listening (comprehension, supporting ideas, important details);
- structure (revision of tenses, completing sentences and finding grammatical errors);
- reading (main ideas, inferences, vocabulary);
- writing (analysing exam questions, organising and developing ideas in standard English);
- speaking (keeping up a conversation, language of discussion, vocabulary);
- exam strategies (timing, avoiding misleading answers).
The course is suitable for people who have reached CEF-level B2 or higher. You are required to do a placement test developed by Babel. This test consists of two parts: multiple choice and writing. A teacher will assess your language skills. On the basis of your test result you will get an advice about which course is suitable for you. Please note that it can take up to 5 working days until your language level is assessed. In case you have already completed the placement test we kindly ask for your patience, the Babel Service Desk will review your application within a few days.
Marc Gebuis, MSc
This training aims to help you improve your English skills and prepare you for the IELTS exam. If you need to improve your score we can help you develop the skills you need.
EUR 510: Course + course materials
EUR 350: Housing fee (optional)
on course website