13 August 2020
on course website
TOEFL Preparation (B2 → B2+) early August
Do you want to prepare for the TOEFL exam? Do this effectively in our TOEFL preparation course. You learn about the set-up of the exam, practise test-taking strategies and develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills on a variety of exam subjects. TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language and is a widely respected English-language test, recognized by more than 8,500 colleges and universities in more than 130 countries.
The TOEFL exam training focuses on:
- speaking (keeping up a conversation, language of discussion, vocabulary);
- listening (comprehension, supporting ideas, important details);
- reading (main ideas, inferences, vocabulary);
- writing (analysing exam questions, organising and developing ideas in standard English);
- structure (revision of tenses, completing sentences and finding grammatical errors); - exam strategies (timing, avoiding misleading answers)
The course is suitable for people who have reached CEF-level B2 or higher. You are required to do a placement test developed by Babel. This test consists of two parts: multiple choice and writing. A teacher will assess your language skills. On the basis of your test result you will get an advice about which course is suitable for you. Please note that it can take up to 5 working days until your language level is assessed. In case you have already completed the placement test we kindly ask for your patience, the Babel Service Desk will review your application within a few days.
Marc Gebuis, MSc
This training aims to improve your English language skills and prepare you for the TOEFL exam. If you need to improve your score we can help you develop the skills you need.
EUR 510: Course + course materials
EUR 350: Housing fee (optional)
on course website