26 August 2022
English Proficiency Complete (C1 -> C2)
Do you want to work on bringing your English up to the very highest level, looking at the nuances and complexities of the language in a fun, social class environment? If so, this course track is for you. You will work on language skills at C2 level, so that you can develop a native-level proficiency in English. We will use authentic materials to stimulate class discussion and vocabulary development, and you will have a chance to finesse both your spoken and written English.
In this high-level course you will work on improving and perfecting both your spoken and written language skills.
During the course, you will:
- engage in high-level conversations
- further extend your vocabulary
- review more complex grammar structures
- practise listening and reading comprehension
- participate in in-depth discussions
- practise presenting skills
- increase your awareness of cultural differences and register.
- improve your pronunciation
This course is suitable for people who have reached CEFR level C1.
To check your level, you will need to take the Babel placement test. This test consists of two parts: multiple choice questions and writing tasks. A teacher will assess your language skills. On the basis of your test result, you will be advised on a suitable course. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 working days to assess your language level.
EUR 1095: Course fee