16 July 2021
Doing business in Russia and worldwide: Innovative solutions for challenging timesonline course
The programme for all interested in Russian and global business environment will be suitable for students looking for the practice oriented programmes in the field of international entrepreneurship
The programme is available online (for those who cannot come to Ekaterinburg) and offline providing equal opportunities for all participants to participate in the lectures, visits to corporate partners’ facilities, team work and other features of the program.
- Intensive module of lectures and master classes from experts in international entrepreneurship
- Real cases set by partner companies
- Online project in teams with tutors’ support on the cases set by international partner companies
- 24/7 communication with teachers, tutors and experts
- Practice oriented programme with real projects best of which can get the support of corporate partners
Prof. Dr. Liudmila Ruzhanskaya, Head of MA International Management
Senior undergraduate and master students, recent graduates and all interested in doing business in or with Russia.
The programme introduces the Russian business environment with the focus on creating a business idea based on the opportunities provided by the local markets in the face of global challenges.
EUR 200: General
EUR 150: For partner institutions
No scholarships provided.