28 August 2020
Additive Manufacturing - August
The school program is suitable for students and engineers interested in additive manufacturing for real industrial applications. Experience yourself in 3d modelling of aerospace equipment!
The first module gives basic principles of the technologies and an overview of their applications.
The second module is dedicated to the case study activities at research laboratories.
- The main methods, processes and equipment in additive manufacturing
- Principles of additive manufacturing implementation in product design
- Economic aspects of additive manufacturing
- Benefits of additive manufacturing
- Digital modelling of a technological process
- Practical cases and applications
Outstanding cultural program of summer school includes:
- river cruise to a national park
- visit to Stalin's bunker
- Samara Space Museum
- the largest Aviation Engine's Museum
Lada Uvarova, Institute of Economics and Management
The course is open for all ambitious students interested in manufacturing, engineering, modelling and product design.
Additive Manufacturing program is created to enable particpants to take part in all school's courses.
USD 600: Tuition fee covers teaching costs, study materials, city tour, extracurricular activities (visits to museums, workshops, masterclasses), transfers from and to airport.
USD 350: (Optionally) Additional program including visit to Moscow and St. Petersburg for 5 days including train tickets, accommodation, excursion and social program.
If you are a student of our Partner University we are happy to offer a 20% discount off the tuition fee.
Discount 30% upon the motivation letter for all new applicants.
Discount 5% for summer programs until 15th of May, 2020