22 July 2020
Standard Behavioral Economicsonline course
Introduction to R is one of six online courses of the CEBEX Summer School on Behavioral Sciences 2020 which is held from 20 to 30 July.
This course is designed for students with no or little knowledge of the topic.
It consists of 15 hours of lectures and it is awarded with 2 ECTS for a successfull completion.
Topics: History and methodology of behavioral economics; Values, preferences, and choices; Information processing models; Decision-making under risk and uncertainty; Intertemporal choice; Mental accounting; Behavioral game theory; Social preferences; Modeling social preferences, choices in time, and risk preferences
- - -
All online courses of the CEBEX Summer School on Behavioral Sciences 2020:
Crash courses (20-22 July, 2 ECTS)
• Introduction to R
• Standard Behavioral Economics
Advanced courses (27-30 July, 4 ECTS)
• Behavioral Data Analysis in R
• Behavioral Development Economics
• Behavioral Public Policy
• Evolutionary Behavioral Economics
Find more information on our website.
The course is designed for people with no or little knowledge of the topic.
EUR 190: CEBEX Summer School fees:
Until May 17
• Complete courses (advanced + crash) - 390€
• Advanced courses only - 290€
• Crash courses only - 190€
Until June 14
• Complete courses (advanced + crash) - 440€
• Advanced courses only - 340€
• Crash courses only - 240€
Until July 12
• Complete courses (advanced + crash) - 490€
• Advanced courses only - 390€
• Crash courses only - 290€