3 September 2021
on course website
Sport Management & Marketingblended course
The main goal of this course is to train managers specializing in the field of physical and / or sports activities based on an interdisciplinary scientific, technical and methodological approach in the sports and health sectors. During the course, students will learn the basics of sports management, learn what sports management includes, consider the principles and application of sports management in sports organizations, student sports clubs, sports teams in various sports. The emphasis on practical work will allow students to gain experience in organizing and conducting sports work, to learn the features of its implementation among students, among various age groups of the population both in Russia and abroad.
Sport Business Planning
The course aims to familiarize students with the planning of the sports business from its launch to implementation. Students will learn the features of organizing sporting events with different age groups. Consider a Planning Guide for 10 issues. This course is multifaceted and focuses on a set of related ideas, and not on a single unified theory.
Sport and modern sports facilities
The course is aimed at introducing various models of organizing places for sports. Listeners will be interested to learn how to conduct territorial diagnostics in the field of sports, compare the development of sports territories in different regions, and share their development experience in their countries. The issues of branding and territorial marketing through sports will be highlighted. In practical classes, students will get acquainted with the peculiarities of the training of national teams in various sports, as well as visit the sports training facilities of the leading clubs in St. Petersburg.
Deadline for registration:
Online format: August 09, 2021
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: July 26, 2021
- for non-EU nationals: June 14, 2021
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- off-campus at partner hostels in the city center
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Professors and lecturers:
Prof. Vladislav Bakayev, Director of the Higher School of Sports Education (SPbPU);
Prof Dr. Joel Gaillard – President of International Network in Sport and Health Science (INSHS) France.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English.
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
EUR 270: Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Summer School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.
on course website