24 July 2021
Biomimetics. Bio-inspired Design - IED Madrid
Bio-inspired design uses Biomimetics as a science and methodology to imitate the structures, systems and behaviours present in nature and translate them into efficient and innovative solutions with direct applications in different areas.
Bio-inspired design also explores more sustainable alternatives for manufacturing processes, energy efficiency, the use of biomaterials and other aspects that come together with a more optimal way of planning projects, significantly favouring the impact we have on people and the planet.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of biomimetics as a project methodology.
- Integrate sustainable design strategies into decision-making and project execution.
- Define bio-inspired design processes.
- Conceptualise products and/or systems from a bio-inspired perspective.
- Explore new formal and functional languages.
EUR 0: € 3.100,00
Please visit official website to get all information on scholarship opportunities.