4 June 2020
Sneakers Design - IED Madrid
The intensive summer course in Sneakers Design is aimed at students who wish to gain further knowledge on the most popular footwear of recent years: sneakers.
Over recent years, sneakers have gained a great deal of importance in the field of footwear.
If their strength in the area of sports was clear, they have taken a quantitative and qualitative leap in the fashion industry.
- Learn the drawing technique for sneakers and know about the materials and components used for achieving professional finishes.
- Know the history behind this product and the strategy followed by brands to present it and tell stories behind their own collections.
- Know the materials used and how they are handled in production processes
- Understand the preparation of the pattern and the complexity of its different pieces.
- Know how to prototype sneakers.
EUR 0: € 3.100,00
Please visit official website to get all information on scholarship opportunities.