24 July 2020
FLA: Future of Branding Week LIVEonline course
A 5-day online programme specially created for experienced branding professionals, creative and design directors who are constantly looking for new approaches, tools and fresh case studies.
Boost your knowledge about the branding process and strategy by learning from the top people in the industry. Spend a week with branding professionals from around the world, discussing hot topics and sharing your own approaches.
If you are tired of basic webinars and theoretical courses, welcome to the place where content is carefully curated to give you the maximum practical learning and advanced skills.
Ekaterina Solomeina, designer, innovator, co-founder of Future London Academy
Who is this programme for?
– Creative and design directors
– Brand managers and strategists
– CMOs and heads of marketing
– Graphic, digital and packaging designers
– Professionals who are passionate about branding
You will learn:
– How to make brands more human and customer-centred
– What are the elements of a good tone of voice and how to write a brand story
– What are the most undervalued brand strategies at the moment
– Methodologies and frameworks London's creative agencies use
– How leading design studios work with clients and manage teams
– What Gen Z wants to see from modern brands
– Latest trends in design and branding
GBP 399: (Subject to 20% VAT; if you are paying as an individual living in Europe, UK or if you are a UK business)
— all talks, office visits, roundtables and workshops
— exhibition entries and planned cultural activities during the programme
— party/networking event at the end of the week
Price doesn't include banks transfer fees, food, travel, visa, accommodation or any other extra expenses.