12 February 2021
GLOBE - International Relations
Located in a historical resort of the Swiss Alps, the GLOBE winter school in International Relations provides a unique environment for PhD students intending to situate themselves within the IR discipline. GLOBE PhD school builds up from the idea to create innovative PhD network workshops with colleagues from Groningen, Lausanne, Oslo, and Erfurt (GLOBE). Our focus on recent epistemological advances in non-positivist scholarship delivers expertise through tailor-made roundtables, PhD presentations, walk & talk sessions and collective readings.
Prof. Jean-Christophe Graz, Professor of International Relations, University of Lausanne - SSP/IEP/CRHIM
Early and advanced PhD students, as well as Postdoctoral researchers in international relations, political science and closely related fields
At the end of the course, students will be able:
- To use feed-back received from peer junior and senior researchers to further develop their own research project;
- to develop a reflexive and critical knowledge of the field of international relations;
- to strengthen their early integration into the international scientific community;
- to promote exchanges and confrontations of ideas with peers of all standings.
CHF 400: - Tuition fees
- 4 nights in shared room in the Villa La Joux
- Full board from Monday’s lunch through Friday’s lunch
- 1 daily pass for the cable car at Leysin (ski slopes, panoramic restaurant)
CHF 450: Postdoctoral students fees
Scholarships are available. You can find all the details on our website.