19 November 2021
Artificial Intelligence for Allblended course
Artificial Intelligence (AI) became one of the most popular and influential area of technologies in the beginning of the XXI century. It passed a long way from the first steps (back in 50s) to become an essential part of the modern life. Nowadays, AI-dased solutions are practically present in most of the fields of our live.
That's why it is highly important for any specialist in any area, to know at least some basics of such comprehensive subject.
This course is created to introduce the AI to you, without going into some deep technical details and doing any programming.
Therefore, this course is non-technical. Technical students can also take it as an introduction and the subject review.
In this course, you will learn:
- Meaning of AI terminology (computer vision, data science, machine learning, deep learning etc.)
- Historical review of AI area.
- Review of modern AI applications and approaches.
- Disciplines in relation with AI
- ML and Data science project workflow
- Review of Technical tools and platforms for AI
- Basic ideas behind Supervised and Unsupervised learning
Online classes and extracurricular activities are delivered synchronized as live talk with professors, international student buddies, and groupmates.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Ogul Unal - PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; M-com Search Engine Optimization specialist”;
Nikita Kudryashov – PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; Gazprom-neft leading specialist.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
EUR 160: Online format: 160 Euro
Hybrid format: 160 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the course).