22 November 2020
Artificial Intelligence for Allonline course
This course is created to introduce the AI to you, without going into technical details or doing any programming. However, technical students can also take it as an introduction and the subject review.
In this course, you will learn:
- Meaning of AI terminology (computer vision, data science, machine learning, deep learning, etc.);
- Historical review of the AI area;
- Review of modern AI applications and approaches;
- Disciplines about AI;
- ML and Data science project workflow;
- Review of Technical tools and platforms for AI;
- Review of Neural Network;
- Basic ideas behind Supervised and Unsupervised learning.
Online classes and extracurricular activities are delivered synchronized as live talk with professors, international student buddies, and groupmates.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: email@example.com
EUR 160: The participation fee includes certificate issuance and mailing upon the student’s request.