29 January 2021
on course website
Sport Management & Marketingonline course
International Winter School (Sport Management & Marketing) aims to:
- improving managerial skills and knowledge in the field of sports;
- exchange of ideas and experience at the international level;
- improving your professional skills;
- preparation for further education programs;
- exchange of information on research, theories and methods in various fields of physical activity and sport.
We invite a diverse audience of like-minded people: students with a bachelor's degree in sports, humanities, social and medical sciences, as well as people interested in the sports field, studying management in sports organizations conducting scientific research in the field of sports medicine and sports. The module will be interesting for both experienced professionals and beginners who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding of the subject area. Both Russian and international students can take part in the Winter School, all teaching will be conducted in English.
In keynote lectures, experts will address important questions, new approaches, problems and strategies of research, current trends and major issues in the area of sport ideologies, policies and practices. They will also be available for discussions and individual supervision. In addition, there will be workshops and panel discussions on relevant themes. All students will have the opportunity to present their own projects and get feedback from experts and other students. The Winter School will take place in collaboration with INSHS (International Network in Sport and Health Science).
Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
Prof. Vladislav Bakayev, Director of the Higher School of Sports Education (SPbPU);
Prof Dr. Joel Gaillard – President of International Network in Sport and Health Science (INSHS) France.
The course is opened for Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Good command of English is required. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
EUR 270: The fee covers studying process, materials, issuance of certificate with ECTS credits and its hard copy mailing upon student’s request.Register for this course
on course website