12 March 2022
Supply Chain Strategy Development and Deploymentblended course
Winter School of Supply Chain Strategy Development and Deployment will show participants the way how to create a competitive Supply Chain Strategy based on Competitive Strategy and on Performance Objectives of an organization. Participants will go through a practical business case step by step starting from Performance Objectives definition and measurement, and up to a bundle of Strategic Capacity Management, Strategic Supply Chain Management and Strategic Technologies Management developed.
All the assignments will be for the teams, and teams will be multinational. So inspirational atmosphere is expected.
After Supply Chain Strategy topic, students will go to The Fresh Connection business simulator for 6 (six) rounds of simulation, where teams will compete for the best Supply Chain Strategy implementation. The Fresh Connection is a leading simulator devoted to Supply Chain Management training for students and for corporates. An atmosphere of competition and fun can be really promised.
Skills and competence to be acquired by students
- Competitive Strategy recognition and development skills;
- KPI’s and Supply Chain Strategy dimensions linkages understanding;
- Supply Chain Strategy development skills;
- Projects teamwork and cross-cultural communications;;
- Supply Chain Management skills based on Supply Chain business simulation.
Dmitrii Gavrilov, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD, SCOR-P, APICS Master CPIM Instructor, APICS Lead CSCP Instructor, APICS Associate CLTD Instructor, The Fresh Connection Instructor.
More than 25 years of practical experience in Supply Chain Management, the only Master
The course is opened for Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Good command of English is required. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
EUR 270: Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.