16 July 2021
on course website
HR Analytics and Human Capital Developmentonline course
The program provides a unique chance to study in Saint-Petersburg. The purpose of the program is to provide students with knowledge on aspects of human capital development. Within two weeks of this Summer School in July international students and Russian students are going to study and learn multi-cultural aspects of International Human Resource Management. A distinctive feature of the program is a consideration of such aspects as creating a business-oriented system of HR metrics that support the organization’s goals, managerial skills in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and current trends in human capital development.
Various training methods and interactive study methods are used during the Summer School module.
National managerial mentality and cross-cultural communications
Human Resource Management System. The impact of globalization on the international labor market. The impact of national cultures and language differences on human resource management. Basic theories of cross-cultural management. Model of Russian managerial behavior. Communications with Russians. Managerial competencies for multicultural team management.
HR metrics and HR analytics in the pyramid of HR data. Ethics and other features of the use of analytical data. Usage of HR analytics in planning and attracting staff. HR reports and HR dashboards. HR analytics for talent selection and development. HR performance management based on HR analytics.
Development of human capital in modern conditions
Human Capital. Human Resource Management System. Development of information technologies for human resource management. Contemporary trends in HRM. Professional orientation. Career planning. Manager skills in the 4th industrial revolution. Leadership basics. The main features of the leader. Global Leader. Teamwork in the global market.
Deadline for registration:
Online format: June 21, 2021
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: June 07, 2021
- for non-EU nationals: May 03, 2021
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- off-campus at partner hostels in the city center
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Professors and lecturers:
- DSc, prof. Olga Kalinina
- DSc, prof. Alexander Kozlov
- PhD, associate prof. Oksana Evseeva
- PhD, associate prof. Svetlana Evseeva
- guest lecturers from companies
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English.
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
EUR 270: Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Summer School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.
on course website