16 June 2023
What makes an effective negotiator? We will focus on enabling you to become a more informed, effective and perceptive negotiator by practicing various approaches and concepts and gaining the strategies you need to negotiate in unfamiliar environments, cultures, and conflicts.
The ability to negotiate is critical. Whether you are negotiating an agreement with a new vendor, an employment offer or salary, or attempting to resolve a dispute that is bound for litigation, your negotiation skills will play a pivotal role in achieving your desired outcome.
Elina Meliou, visiting professor from Aston Business School (UK)
Contact us for all details.
bachelor-master's degree students
Upon successful completion of this course, the student:
- Gain insight into your strengths, opportunities, and style as a negotiator
- Learn negotiation concepts and tactics and apply these learnings to improve your negotiation skills and ultimately your outcomes
- Gain exposure to cross cultural negotiation
- Gain experience in dealing with strong emotions, employing ethical negotiation tactics and the deliberate use of power and influence to maintain strong relationships and establish trust & credibility
- Gain exposure to and experience with dispute resolution methods including Mediation
EUR 100: 100 admin fees for all students
EUR 500: 500 euros for free movers.