21 July 2023
on course website
Digital Entrepreneurship and Business Transformationonline course
• assess and analyse digital entrepreneurship as a career choice;
• create, evaluate and exploit business opportunities in the digital space;
• evaluate the latest technology trends and how they impact high-tech start-ups;
• learn how entrepreneurial ventures use digital technology to design and offer new products and services, acquire and retain customers, analyse customer data, and provide satisfying user experiences online;
• develop a business idea into a comprehensive and highly scalable digital business model for a high-tech start-up;
• learn about entrepreneurial funding at the start-up level;
• notice the importance of digital marketing for entrepreneurs;
• learn how data analysis drives entrepreneurial decision-making process;
• choose strategies for maintaining team relationships that facilitate flexibility, collaboration and quick decision making;
• analyse start-up ecosystem and understand how start-up life looks like.
Turuk Mladen, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business, Croatia
Subject Specific Intellectual and Research Skills
● understand the rise and development of the concept of digital entrepreneurship as well as the skills and resources required for digital entrepreneurship;
● understand opportunity recognition, development and evaluation of digital business ventures in a variety of contexts;
● converse with key stakeholders about issues relevant to the development of new digital ventures;
● analyse the process of innovation and industry disruption;
● explain why, when and how digital entrepreneurship and digital transformation develops;
● analyse and interpret different approaches to the creation of digital business models;
● be able to understand key alternative sources of funding for start-up entrepreneurs;
● understand new digital concepts such as lean start-up, disruptive innovation, innovator’s dilemma and Blue Ocean strategy;
● evaluate, analyse, understand and interpret the activities involved in digital business venturing;
● develop skills and insights for evaluating, articulating, refining, and pitching a new product or service, either as a start-up business or a new initiative within an existing firm;
Transferable and Generic Skills
● self-manage the development of learning and study skills, both individually and as part of a collaborative learning group;
● demonstrate the ability to identify and formulate issues critically, autonomously and creatively as well as to plan and, using appropriate methods, undertake advanced tasks within predetermined time frames;
● identify own personal attributes applicable to entrepreneurial situations in digital contexts;
● synthesise, analyse, interpret and evaluate information from a range of sources;
● efficiently work in a complex and dynamic environment comprised of multicultural interdisciplinary teams.
Participants can receive the following certificates:
- Certificate of Attendance: awarded to all participants who have completed the full online programme.
- Transcript of Records (with credits and grades): awarded only to participants who complete all course requirements and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included in the online course fees?
- online course tuition, course materials and access to software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme.
You can find more information on our website.
None.Register for this course
on course website