23 July 2021
Interactive International Marketing Strategyonline course
At the end of the course, students will:
1. Be knowledgeable about the academic theory, applied analytical frameworks and
concepts of international strategic marketing
2. Be skilled in the application of such theory to a unique and real case
3. Have practised combining analyses with research to develop a consistent
international marketing strategy
4. Have explored scenario planning and risk management techniques employed by
businesses to protect themselves from environmental turbulence and commercial
5. Have experienced working together in an international team to achieve an ambitious
6. Have systematically analysed this experience using appropriate theory in order to
identify specific learnings and improvements for the future
Pearce Alison, Northumbria University, United Kingdom
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.