22 July 2022
Retail Design for Entertainment - IED Barcelona
The Summer Course in Retail Design for Entertainment presents a comprehensive overview of a shopping experience, focusing on the four major areas that enable us as designers to create it: the space, the brand, the technology and the person.
Students discover the many interconnections created by these four areas and explore them to acquire up-to-date understanding of the trends, disciplines and strategies that are to be applied to retail over the next 5 to 10 years.
This course is aimed at all professionals involved in the planning, design or management of retail spaces, as well as other professionals interested in engaging audiences for other purposes. This course is suitable for profiles in the following areas:
– Spatial design: architects, interior designers, retail designers, POS designers, window display creators, graphic designers, etc.
– Marketing and sales: retail managers, account executives, brand strategists, brand, managers, customer service managers, etc.
– To discover the many interconnections created by the space, the brand, the technology and the person in the field of retail design.
– To explore these areas in order to acquire up-to-date understanding of the trends, disciplines and strategies that are to be applied to retail over the next 5 to 10 years.
– To learn about how concepts such as social engagement, immersive architecture or embedded interactivity are becoming as relevant as good interior design in stores.
EUR 3150: Enrollment Fee: 1000 €
Tuition Fee: 2100 €
5% discount on the tuition fee if you complete the enrolment process by June 30th.