28 January 2022
Programming in Javaonline course
Java's unique architecture enables programmers to develop a single application that can run across multiple platforms seamlessly and reliably. In this course, students gain extensive experience with Java and its object-oriented features. Participants learn to create robust console and GUI applications.
This course introduces computer programming using the Java programming language with object-oriented programming principles.
Emphasis is placed on event-driven programming methods, including creating and manipulating objects; classes; and using object-oriented tools such as the class debugger.
The course will include more than 500 examples and will conclude with several case studies. Assignments will be incorporated to help participants to gain a thorough understanding of the programming concepts.
Prof. Dr. Rand Kouatly is a senior international academic and executive leader, professor and researcher, with 20+ years of experience and deep understanding in higher education, education technology, corporate knowledge management and executive training.
This course is designed for current university students, working professionals and any individuals with an interest in learning how to program in Java and further their knowledge in the field of computer science.
Participants from all fields and disciplines are welcome.
On completion of this course you will be able to understand basic concepts around writing a computer program with the programming language Java, and will:
• Learn to apply the acquired knowledge directly in practical tasks
• Know the meaning and functions of algorithms and their possible applications
• Apply object-oriented programming, design methods and principles
• Are able apply the basic principles and methods for the design, implementation and analysis of algorithms
• Understand complex data structures such as lists and trees
• Identify the exceptions and ensure the handling of exceptions through programming
• Identify and apply Python modern libraries to support programming methods
• Learn standard input and output; and access to standard streams, files’ streams and objects’ streams
EUR 980: Working professional / Non-student: 1460 Euros
The early bird discount is available for all participants until November 1st, 2021.