13 October 2022
BCF Grant Application Course 2022online course
Are you a PhD student or postdoc and do you want to enhance your career prospects in academia? Do you wish to improve one of the most vital skills of succeeding in science? Then join the BCF Grant Application Course on how to write a successful grant application. During this intensive two-day course you will be taught by seasoned scientists, grant application experts who have reviewed hundreds of grants, assessors from funding bodies and many more.
This online course covers the following aspects of grant application:
1. How to find the right funding opportunity out of the hundreds of funding options;
2. How to determine and evaluate suitable topics for a successful grant;
3. How to write an appealing grant summary to entice people to continue;
4. How to structure an application and tips and pointers to make your application;
5. Feedback from an experienced grant writer or evaluator on the most important aspect of your grant; the grant summary;
PhD students, postdocs or starting group leaders.
EUR 695: Early bird fee
EUR 795: Regular fee
Personal budgets can be used the finance this course. Ask your supervisor, advisor or manager for more information.